Here at Cureton Consulting, we always listen to what our clients tell us about our services. Our Social Media Mastery online programme has gone down a storm since we launched it in February. However, some of our clients said they’d like to work with us for longer, and spread the course (and its costs) over more time.
So we put our thinking caps on and came up with a monthly membership programme that breaks our Social Media Mastery course into 12 bite-size chunks. This provides all the same content as our shorter programme, but lets you learn at a gentler pace – making it easier for you to digest and act on what you’ve learnt. Best of all, our monthly programme offers amazing value for money at just £47 per month, making it affordable as well as effective!
Who it’s aimed at
The programme is designed for companies who are serious about learning how to use social media to grow their businesses and generate a tangible, long-term return on investment. So if you’re currently struggling to plan your social media activities and/or not getting the results you want, the course will be perfect for you.
What you’ll learn
Social Media Mastery will teach you proven strategies that will help you engage with your fans and followers, and turn them into paying customers who stay with you for the long-haul. Covering Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter, the programme focuses on four key areas:
- Creating a social media strategy for your business
- Finding and engaging your target customers
- Prospecting for more customers to generate more leads
- Converting your fans and followers into sales
When you sign up, you’ll benefit from:
- One hour’s training from our Social Media Coach, Karen Cureton, each month.
- A group support call each month, where you can submit your questions. Each call is recorded so you can catch up later if you’re busy when it takes place.
- Three live events each year. We held our first one in May 2017 and the feedback has been superb!
- Access to a closed Facebook group where you’ll find bonus course content, and handy hints and tips. Our clients love this resource and find it really helpful.
And there’s more….
The world of social media never stands still! New developments are happening all the time. So you can continue with Social Media Mastery for longer than 12 months if you like, as we’ll keep adding new content and evolving the programme. It’s a great way to meet your responsibility to your clients to keep learning and growing your skills, so you can give them the best possible experience.
Sign up today
Don’t waste any more time on poor social media tactics! Sign up to Social Media Mastery and take your first step towards creating a social media strategy that works – and pays. Get in touch on 01530 440 597 or email email@example.com today.